Just because home values are on the rise, why bother using all that equity?
- Use Equity for Home Improvements?
Isn’t that what all those high-interest credit cards are for?
- Cash Out Home Equity for College Tuition?
Forget about Junior’s education. There are plenty of jobs as a barista.
- Apply Equity for Debt Consolidation?
Who cares? I don’t want to reduce my monthly payments.
- Pull Home Equity for Major Events?
My daughter prefers a backyard wedding in her old prom dress anyway.
- Employ Equity for Investments?
What? Use my money to make more money? How silly.
- Tap into Equity for Retirement?
I trust the government. Social Security is enough if I run out of savings.
- Need Equity for Emergency Expenses?
I’m a gambler. What could possibly happen?
If you are interested in saving money, not creating even more debt, and finding out about bonus advantages like removing or reducing mortgage insurance, call us